The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative functions and report to a supervisor. This position has the potential for future growth.
Primary responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and handle travel arrangements and expense reports for Managing Directors
- Perform reception duties such as screening calls and greeting visitors
- Maintain cleanliness of conference rooms and pantry
- Maintain office supplies, food and beverages
- Maintain office equipment (i.e., copier, printer, fax, etc.)
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, copying, printing, scanning, binding, distributing mail and handling shipping
- Provide ad hoc support to the marketing and hr functions of the firm as needed
The Administrative Assistant position offers a great opportunity for motivated individuals to be part of a successful and fast-paced environment. An attractive benefits package is included.
The position requires excellent written and oral communication skills (both face-to-face and via telephone), an exceptionally high degree of attention to detail, organization and ability to prioritize while multitasking. Conscientious, hardworking and resourceful individuals with strong work ethics are highly sought. In our fast-paced office, prompt turnaround time and consistent follow up is expected. Demonstrable knowledge of MS Word and familiarity with MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat are required. Typing proficiency is a must. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree.
About Petsky Prunier LLC
Petsky Prunier is one of the leading investment banks in the technology, media, marketing, eCommerce, and healthcare industries. Our firm's merger and acquisition and private placement advisory services reflect a unique blend of product specialization and industry expertise. Together with strategic consulting firm Winterberry Group, a Petsky Prunier company, our organization represents one of the largest industry-specific advisors providing strategic and transactional services. We offer global reach supplemented through our partnerships with investment bank The Mountain Capital Group in China, as well as Allegro Advisors and o3 Capital in India. Securities transactions are processed through Petsky Prunier Securities LLC, a member of FINRA and an affiliated entity.
We actively participate in leading industry events, where our leaders are regularly requested to speak, in addition to hosting our own Spotlight Dinners twice each year.
Petsky Prunier is ranked #1 investment bank by Bloomberg for mid-market Internet and Advertising transactions.
*No phone calls. Resumes will be reviewed through OneWire.Back to Careers