Petsky Prunier is one of the leading investment banks in the technology, media, marketing, eCommerce, and healthcare industries. Our firm's merger and acquisition and private placement advisory services reflect a unique blend of product specialization and industry expertise. Together with strategic consulting firm Winterberry Group, an affiliated company, our organization represents one of the largest industry-specific advisors providing strategic and transactional services. We offer global reach supplemented through our partnerships in China and India. Securities transactions are processed through Petsky Prunier Securities LLC, a member of FINRA and an affiliated entity.
We actively participate in leading industry events, where our leaders are regularly requested to speak, in addition to hosting our own Spotlight Dinners twice each year.
Petsky Prunier is ranked #1 investment bank by Bloomberg for mid-market Internet and Advertising transactions.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative functions and report to a supervisor. This position has the potential for future growth
Primary responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and handle travel arrangements and expense reports for Managing Directors (We use MS Word, MS Outlook email and calendaring, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat)
- Perform reception duties such as screening calls and greeting visitors
- Maintain cleanliness of conference rooms and pantry
- Maintain office supplies, food and beverages
- Maintain office equipment (i.e., copier, printer, fax, etc.)
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, copying, printing, scanning, binding, distributing mail and handling shipping
- Provide ad hoc support to the marketing and hr functions of the firm as needed
The Administrative Assistant position offers a great opportunity and comes with benefits for high energy individuals to be part of our fast-paced environment.
This position is service-oriented. We are looking for an energetic and friendly host or hostess. Must be hardworking and have strong work ethic. Must work well in a team!
The position requires:
- 3-5 years experience in a fast-paced office, providing prompt turnaround time and consistent follow up
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (both face-to-face and via telephone)
- Excellent grammar
- Exceptionally high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Ability to prioritize while multitasking, meeting deadlines
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS Word and familiarity with MS Outlook calendaring, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30lbs
- Minimum typing speed of 65wpm
If this is you, consider joining our team and apply today!
No phone calls. Resumes will be reviewed through Linkedin.