Marc Flor, Director
Since joining Petsky Prunier in 2008, Marc Flor has participated in various transactions involving marketing services, marketing technology, digital advertising, eCommerce, marketing data, media, and healthcare marketing. Marc’s primary focus is leading and executing M&A and growth equity transactions on behalf of the firm’s clients, while also overseeing transaction diligence efforts across the deal process, enabling management and clients to focus on running their businesses. Marc has spent nearly his entire career focused on both M&A and growth raise equity transaction advisory services, helping management teams and shareholders realize significant transaction value. Throughout his career, Marc has completed dozens of transactions across North America and Europe.
Marc began his career as an Analyst at Coady Diemar Partners, a New York-based investment banking firm, where he focused on M&A and growth equity transactions across an array of industries, including energy technology & renewables, marketing services, healthcare, consumer & retail, and commercial real estate.
Marc holds a B.S. in Finance and Marketing from Fisher College of Business of The Ohio State University, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Selected transactions completed by Marc at Petsky Prunier include:
- Sale of Ansira, by KRG Capital Partners, to Advent International
- Sale of Clarus Commerce, including freeshipping.com, by Norwest Venture Partners to Trivergance, Falcon Investment Advisors, and Landon Capital Partners
- Sale of CineSport to OneUp Sports
- Sale of Envelopes.com to TZP Growth Partners
- Manifest Digital’s acquisition of SocialKaty
- Simpli.fi’s $16MM Series B growth investment led by Frontier Capital
- Sale of River North’s Marketing Drive and WELD Media subsidiaries to Match Marketing Group
- Sale of avVenta Worldwide to Accenture
- LifeStreet Media’s $66MM investment from Nautic Partners
- Sale of AdCloud GmbH to Deutsche Post AG
- Merger of Outcast Media with PumpTop TV and Health Club Media Network
- Sale of Group DCA to PDI
- MediMedia’s acquisition of Phoenix Marketing
- Refinancing of Story Worldwide’s Debt Facilities
- Sale of Hydra to Adknowledge
- Divestiture of Carlson Marketing, by Carlson Companies, Inc., to Aimia (fka Groupe Aeroplan)