Christopher Heasman, Director
Chris joined Petsky Prunier in 2010 and has over a decade of investment banking experience. During his career, he has completed dozens of transactions and advised a diverse group of companies on mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, and strategic advisory assignments. Chris is actively involved and has deep expertise in all of the firm’s industry practice areas, including technology, media, marketing, information, e-commerce, and healthcare. He also plays an active role in the firm’s analyst and associate recruiting and training activities.
Prior to Petsky Prunier, Chris was an investment banker at Aleutian Capital Group, a New York-based merchant bank, where he focused on sell-side and buy-side M&A transactions for middle market companies across a wide range of industry verticals. Chris began his career as an equity research analyst at Matrix USA, a New York-based, quantitative-focused investment research and brokerage firm, where he covered stocks in the Russell 3000 Index.
Chris graduated from Colby College, where he earned a B.A. in Economics.
Selected transactions completed by Chris at Petsky Prunier include:
- Backstage's significant investment from Ridgemont Equity Partners
- Sale of Periscope to Qaud/Graphics
- Sale of ABUV Media to a Strategic Acquirer
- Sale of Take 5 Media Group to Advantage Solutions
- Sale of Geoscape to Claritas
- Datalot's investment from Lightyear Capital
- Sale of Allconnect to Red Ventures
- $225MM Sale of Fluent to IDI
- Sale of Sq1 to Ansira
- Sale of Healthcare Data Solutions to IMS Health
- Sale of Ariad Communications to High Road Capital Partners
- Sale of WineAccess to Northwest Venture Partners
- $65MM Sale of DoctorDirectory to Everyday Health
- Simpli.fi's $16MM Series B growth financing led by Frontier Capital
- Sale of SQAD to Clarion Capital Partners
- Brand Networks' $68MM minority investment from AEA Investors
- Sale of Buysight to AOL
- Sale of avVenta Worldwide to Accenture
- Sale of mediaFORGE to Rakuten LinkShare